Farm families have the opportunity to assess their farm health, safety and behaviour practices while completing training essential to their wellbeing from the comfort of their own homes
There are 5 courses to choose from:
- Running a Safer Farm for Farm Principals
- Keeping Yourself Safe for 12–16 year olds
- Keeping Yourself Safe for Over 65s
- Keeping Yourself Safe for Employees and Non-Paid Farm Workers
- Managing Dangers – Livestock, Machinery & Buildings – Essential Safety for everyone living and working on the farm
FRS Training partnered with the Farm Families, Health and Safety Authority, Irish Farmers’ Association, Teagasc, FBD Insurance and FRS Network to provide FREE Online Farm Safety Training – #FarmFamilyCPD for Irish farmers.
The training aims to affect attitudes and behaviours to reduce the level of on-farm fatal and non-fatal incidents.
This training has been funded by the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine through the European Innovation Partnership (EIP) Initiative